In November of this year, we will be raising our dues slightly from $650 to $750 with still the $50 discount if you pay early. We have not raised dues in a decade, unlike every other board certifying agency out there.
We have worked very hard to improve our online presence through a brand-new website and ongoing search-engine optimization for you, and we hope you continue to see the value of what the board provides. We look forward to your continued support of the ABHRS and your maintenance of an active certification with the ABHRS.
Note from Dr. Samuel Lam, Treasurer
You’ve been heard! A big shout out to Dr. Tim Carman and Lou Amico (Web Developer) there is a re-certification practice exam available on the website for those diplomates who will be re-certifying or to use as a periodic reference tool. To take the Re-certification Practice Exam follow the steps to create a username, password and submit payment of $75.00.
ABHRS Brochures – (this is different than the patient brochure). If you are attending a meeting, workshop, or seminar the Administrative office has Brochures that can be sent to you to take with you to hand out as a means to help promote the ABHRS Certification Process.
Calendar of Events
- Upcoming examination – the next certification exam (oral and written) will be administered in conjunction with the 26th World Congress of the ISHRS at the Loews Hollywood Hotel on October 9th.
- Re-certification Exam will be administered on October 10th at 6:00pm at the Loews Hotel in Hollywood, California.
- President’s Reception will be held on October 11th at 8:00pm at the Loews Hotel in Hollywood, California to the first 100 Diplomates who sent in their RSVP.
- Re-certification – if your certification expires December, 2019 and you have chosen not to re-certify in the Fall of 2018 in Hollywood, California you will have two opportunities in 2019 to sit for the re-certification. First opportunity will be in Chicago, Illinois at the Hilton O’Hare on Saturday, May 4, 2019. The deadline to register for this examination is January 15th. Second opportunity will be in conjunction with the 27th World Congress of the ISHRS annual meeting in Thailand in November of 2019, details will be published at a later date.
Encourage Your Colleagues
As you, our Diplomates help to encourage your colleagues to become board certified with the ABHRS we ask that you pass this information onto any colleagues interested in joining our membership. Please encourage them to visit our website and learn about preparing for the exam where they will find the following helpful resources to assist in their examination preparation.
- Reference Books, Journals & Other Resources
- Oral Exam Review and Practice Oral Exam videos
- Advanced/Board Review Course
- Purchase a practice written exam. You can signup and pay for the Practice Exam on our website.
I invite every member to reach out to your leadership team with questions or concerns. We are here for you!
Robert Niedbalski, D.O.
ABHRS President 2018